[LGM] The LGM logo animation from this year

Liam R. E. Quin liam at holoweb.net
Wed Apr 20 16:49:47 UTC 2016

On Tue, 2016-04-19 at 20:21 +0100, C R wrote:
> Hi everyone. I'm beginning the process of editing the video we
> captured of
> the event, and would like to use the glitchy-three cube animation
> that was
> projected onto the wall in the gallery at LGM this year.

Please don't use too much of it - some of us can't deal with flashing
or too much blinking (I have cursor blinking disabled in gtk or I get
maigraines, and one virulently flahing video projected on the main
screen caused me problems and may have broken the UK laws on
projections with flashing).

But sure, enough for people to recognize it, especially at reduced
contrast, would be awesome (alas I don't have it).

Best,

Liam [ankh]

--
Liam R. E. Quin <liam at holoweb.net>