[LGM] The LGM logo animation from this year

Liam R. E. Quin liam at holoweb.net
Thu Apr 21 16:30:37 UTC 2016

On Thu, 2016-04-21 at 10:02 +0000, larisa blazic wrote:
> hiya,
> i've had a quick look around on flickering images regulations which
> suggest there is no uk law against it, however it is advised to add
> warnings [...]

The warning is sufficient for a video that people download. In public
performances, there's also a Health and Safety Executive
order/recommendation. I'd always been told it was a law when I was
involved with outdoor concerts, but I don't think the exact legal
status is the real issue here ;-)  Chris agreed to add a warning for
the recording and that's fine (and greatly appreciated!).

Thanks,

Liam

--
Liam R. E. Quin <liam at holoweb.net>