[LGM] Share your experience of LGM

Julien Deswaef juego at requiem4tv.com
Fri Apr 22 16:26:00 UTC 2016

Hello everyone.

I'm sure we're all still surfing on the so many ideas and energies we
harvested from this awesome LGM meeting. So why not share that with the
world?

This little email is here to encourage you to post about your experience
at #LGM16. Whether it's a set of photos, drawings, a blog post, a series
of tweets or facebook or diaspora* shout out,... It's your style...

Any voice, so little it might seem, is making a big impact on how LGM is
perceived and getting known outside of our usual crowd.

And if you send me a link to your publication, I'll be sure to forward
it through our networks.

See you soon.

Julien

--