[LGM] Share your experience of LGM

Pat David patdavid at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 17:19:18 UTC 2016

Not sure if it made it to the list members, but Masha had a very nice
writeup of her attendance:

https://mashaleonova.wordpress.com/2016/04/21/lgm16/

I have quite a few photos and thoughts coming as soon as I find some more
time to finish processing... :)

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 11:34 AM Julien Deswaef <juego at requiem4tv.com>
wrote:

> Hello everyone.
>
> I'm sure we're all still surfing on the so many ideas and energies we
> harvested from this awesome LGM meeting. So why not share that with the
> world?
>
> This little email is here to encourage you to post about your experience
> at #LGM16. Whether it's a set of photos, drawings, a blog post, a series
> of tweets or facebook or diaspora* shout out,... It's your style...
>
> Any voice, so little it might seem, is making a big impact on how LGM is
> perceived and getting known outside of our usual crowd.
>
> And if you send me a link to your publication, I'll be sure to forward
> it through our networks.
>
> See you soon.
>
> Julien
>
> --