[LGM] very late (too late?) talk proposal

C R cajhne at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 19:19:07 UTC 2016

It sounds way better than what I have. I've been having second thoughts
about presenting mine. I need to finish State of Libre Graphics vids for
the GIMP and Inkscape projects anyway, this is a great opportunity to
concentrate on those instead.

In short, you'd be doing me a favour to take my spot. So please do. :)

Cheers.
-C