[LGM] Pledgie

Pat David patdavid at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 07:14:42 PST 2016

All,

I received login information from Lara last week to setup the Pledgie, but
I have a couple of questions.

1. There appears to be an account called "LGM2015" on Pledgie, with the
previous campaigns listed for it (https://pledgie.com/accounts/LGM2015).
Is this the actual account you want me to use?  Who controls this account?
I'll need it's creds if you want me to setup this campaign.

2. The account that Lara linked to me appears to have been created by her,
which is fine, but I will need a valid paypal email address to point the
campaign to.  I currently have no idea what this is.

Aside: For branding and long-term visibility and marketing, I would
_strongly_ recommend that the organization pick a name they will use
everywhere on various social/public platforms and _stick with it_.

If anyone can give me definitive answers to these questions, I can get the
Pledgie setup asap.