[LGM] Pledgie

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 11:33:23 PST 2016

> All,
>
> I received login information from Lara last week to setup the Pledgie, but
> I have a couple of questions.
>
> 1. There appears to be an account called "LGM2015" on Pledgie, with the
> previous campaigns listed for it (https://pledgie.com/accounts/LGM2015).
> Is this the actual account you want me to use?  Who controls this account?
> I'll need it's creds if you want me to setup this campaign.

If I recall correctly, LGM2015 was created by ginger last year. In any
event, it this info is not valid, the account has been created by someone
we know.

> 2. The account that Lara linked to me appears to have been created by her,
> which is fine, but I will need a valid paypal email address to point the
> campaign to.  I currently have no idea what this is.

The only address we have used over the years for Pledgie was
libregraphicsmeeting [at] gmail [dot] com

> Aside: For branding and long-term visibility and marketing, I would
> _strongly_ recommend that the organization pick a name they will use
> everywhere on various social/public platforms and _stick with it_.

We did!

> If anyone can give me definitive answers to these questions, I can get the
> Pledgie setup asap.

Hope you have everything now.

Let me know!

Louis