[LGM] Pledgie

Pat David patdavid at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:02:45 PST 2016

I am taking a first stab at the copy for the Pledgie campaign, and there is
a line from LGM 2015/Toronto Pledgie page that says:

"All funds raised with this campaign will be used to reimburse travel costs
of participants actively contributing to the meeting."

In talking with pippin earlier today he indicated that in fact the
reimbursement is available for _anyone_ who wants to attend. Is this true,
and should I amend the statement in the new copy for 2016?