[LGM] dates for asking questions about your LGM2018 proposals

Soenke Zehle soenke at kein.org
Mon Jul 11 13:52:13 UTC 2016

Hi all,

not sure what the status of the discussion is - will travel July 15-30
but am happy to answer questions before and/or after.

The proposal uploaded here is the first version:

http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/lgm/public-documentation/venue-proposals/venue-proposals-2018/

Following a brief exchange  with Femke and Alessandro, we submitted an
expanded / edited version a few weeks ago, maybe that can be made
available to replace the old one.

best,

Soenke