[LGM] dates for asking questions about your LGM2018 proposals

lara lab_web at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 10:18:12 UTC 2016

morning all,

i'm follwing up on lgm2018 because soenke was asking about the state of
discussion and whether lgm org is any closer to the desision. he sent (i
assume ale or femke uploaded it) this after updating it with requested
info (see bellow):

http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2016/wp/wp-content/uploads/formidable/xmlab_2016_LGM_2018_edit.pdf

he will be available for communication after 31st july.

best,
lara