[LGM] very late (too late?) talk proposal

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Tue Mar 1 11:41:57 UTC 2016

Hello!

Are you sure you prefer to cancel your talk? We selected it because we were interested in hearing from you, and scientific content is not necessarily a criterium for the meeting!

Of course, if you prefer to contribute in another way, you are welcome too. Can you let me know as soon as possible, so we can update the program (or not)?

best,

Femke