[LGM] Request For Comments - reorganizing financial tasks for LGM

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Fri May 20 14:53:27 UTC 2016

Hi

On 20 May 2016 at 08:26, Louis Desjardins <louis.desjardins at gmail.com>
wrote:

> If someone has a better idea, please put it on the table so we can also
> discuss it.

Not only can we say there will be no more reimbursements for travel, but go
another step:

We could take the position that LGM is a domain name, a mailing list, and
an unincorporated community and thus that 100% responsibility of an LGM
event is with its self-nominated local organizer; cancel any plans for any
global continuity organizing infrastructure, and shut down all such
existing infrastructure.

--
Cheers
Dave