[LGM] Request For Comments - reorganizing financial tasks for LGM

Andreͮaͦsͯ andreas.vox at gmail.com
Fri May 20 15:58:46 UTC 2016

Dave,

I don’t have the feeling that you are trying to help…

The problem is not only money but also finding people to contribute time for organizing things and committing themselves to work in an organization.

I’m afraid that much of the drive for an umbrella organization comes from the wish to offload such work on others.

Also I wouldn’t speculate on reimbursements for 2016 before Louis told us how much budget is left from earlier years.

/Andreas