[LGM] LGM 2016 videos - Worth the wait?

C R cajhne at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 17:00:31 UTC 2016

Hi everyone.
After fixing the logo pixelation, I took it a step further and lightened up
the video with masks to ensure the projector content and the speaker are
both lit well enough to see. I think you'll agree it looks much less
cave-like, and helps to compensate for the fact that we couldn't get anyone
to adjust the spotlights or adjust the camera brightness levels during the
conference. :)

See the result here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvz6qie4c6iq2y3/worth_it.mp4?dl=0

Note how clear the font forge logo is on the projector, for example.

Obviously, this change entails more work on my part.
My question to everyone else, is: Is it worth waiting for the new edits?
Am I being too much of a perfectionist?

Thanks.
-C