[LGM] Update on LGM 2017

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 13:49:15 UTC 2016

Hello folks -

Sorry for the long time without news -

as it is now - we have the venue next year, to be at PUC-Rio,
but I could not yet have the dates confirmed  due to their internal
bureaucracy -
(they only open up their calendar for scheduling the auditorium on October -
that is why)

We re asking for the dates of April 20-24th 2017 - so these will
probably be the cofnerence dates, but we should have these confirmed
only around the 3rd week of October. .

We are also planning workshops to take place in the hosting University
on  the days previous to the LGM - the local team should take care of
some of these actvities, but if anyone is interested in getting a few
days earlier to engage students from PUC and other attendees that will
be very welcome -

We will post more details on how this should work later on.

Please let me know any other questions you have - I had actually been
hoping to have the final dates before writing you again.

Venue website: http://www.puc-rio.br/english/

Best regards,

     js
    -><-