[LGM] Update on LGM 2017

Susan Spencer susan.spencer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 19:39:14 UTC 2016

Hi João,

I'm looking forward to seeing you in Rio.

Valentina <http://valentina-project.org> would like to have a 3-hour
patternmaking workshop prior to LGM.
The Artediez <http://artediez.es/> school in Madrid uses Valentina to teach
patternmaking, and they have created a user manual.
It would be fantastic to have a Portuguese translation of this manual for
LGM.

If you know of anyone who could assist with translation of this manual from
Spanish to Portuguese (or English)
please have them send email to contact at valentina-project.org

Best,

Susan Spencer