[LGM] Collaboration of LGM and C3VOC

Jehan jehan at girinstud.io
Mon Dec 11 16:20:54 UTC 2017

Hello derpeter,

On 2017-12-11 12:25, derpeter wrote:
> On 10.12.2017 22:48, Jehan wrote:
>> Hello C3VOC!
>
> Hey Jehan,
>

>> How are you?
>> If not mistaken, we got no answer yet. I was wondering if you had a
>> look on your availability for the LGM event. Last I discussed with
>> some of your members on IRC, they were telling me you would be
>> interested.
>> As for us, we are interested to have C3VOC present in LGM.
>> Thanks!
>
> sorry understood you email as it was just a status report and not a
> question.

Well it was both a status report and a question. I guess I didn't make
my email explicit enough, sorry for this.
LGM organizers also need to decide things a bit in advance, especially
since we are in the process of funding the event.

> I dont see any reason not to work with you guys. There is another event
> in parallel which also ask
> for our hardware which may be a problem.
> Can you give me some details how many parallel rooms you want to
> record?

LGM always had a single conference room, and I think this is not meant
to change.

Previous years, after lunch time, we usually had workshops, and several
parallel workshops would run, but I don't know if it is important to
shoot these as well.

So I'd say: just one room. But if I am wrong, LGM organizers, please
speak up.

On your side, for a single room, I understand you would need to get over
there a single 70kg car-trunk size box, is that it?
And how many people would you need to send?

Thanks.

Jehan