[LGM] Collaboration of LGM and C3VOC

Jehan jehan at girinstud.io
Tue Dec 12 17:15:35 UTC 2017

Hello!

On 2017-12-12 17:29, derpeter wrote:
> On 11.12.2017 17:20, Jehan wrote:
>> On your side, for a single room, I understand you would need to get
>> over there a single 70kg car-trunk size box, is that it?
>
> correct. we once managed to fit it into a VW Golf with the rear seats
> down.
> You probably want to check what transport like this would cost and than
> think about buying / renting stuff.
> If you do this every year it may be a better idea to build trabel
> setup.

Does it have to be a car? Can't it be sent by plane? Or is it too
sensitive a setup and you are afraid plane transportation would break
it, etc.?

I'm just asking to know the available choices.

>> And how many people would you need to send?
>
> If there is local help probably one person would be enough to set
> things
> up. In general its a good idea to have

There will be local help of course.

> one person knowing the setup on side during the whole production.
> Depending on the number of hours of lecture per day
> this may require a second person.

In crowded years (and hopefully this year will be too), a full day of
talks may be a bit long. Though there is also local help. I will let
others answer to this.

In any case, I think I will let other people from the LGM organization
to take over the conversation because I am not from the local
organization team from Seville nor know much about the funding part.

Hopefully the collaboration will work out.

Jehan