[LGM] Video Recording

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 16:39:16 UTC 2017

A few of us volunteered to form a finance committee last year; I've had
trouble reaching the others. I'm willing to continue to work on global
finances (including pushing the SPI thing through and soliciting donations
if somebody gets me the old lead lists) and to set up spreadsheets, but it
seems logical to put either the local organizers or (if he's willing)
Soenke in charge of event finances given their much closer proximity to
event operations and expenditures. I'd also like to get a Europe-based
volunteer to check travel reimbursement paperwork when the time comes.