[LGM] Video Recording

ale rimoldi ale at graphicslab.org
Thu Dec 14 16:46:13 UTC 2017

hi

> I'd also like to get a Europe-based volunteer to check
> travel reimbursement paperwork when the time comes.

i think that we could profit from having most if not all the paperwork
being done in sevilla during the lgm itself.

people who wants to be reimbursed should provide the documents in paper
or digital form before going back home.

i think that the biggest work to be done is to define what exactly the
people will have to provide to be reimbursed
(keep in mind that most people will have digital tickets for a plane or
a train)

ciao
a.l.e