[LGM] Video Recording

Simon Budig simon at budig.de
Fri Dec 15 13:44:30 UTC 2017

Hi all.

Soenke Zehle (soenke at kein.org) wrote:
> Happy to work out details with the Sevilla team here, my main concern right
> now is that Google will sponsor only if we commit to video recordings. Can
> we say that if CCC falls thru (will speak with Peter this weekend, they are
> all supersuperbusy b/c of https://events.ccc.de/tag/34c3/)

FYI I will attend this event and would be available for some in-person
discussions with C3VOC and/or other LGM'ers.

I am not up to speed with all that Video recording stuff, but if someone
needs some explaining about LGM I'll be happy to help.

Bye,
        Simon

--
              simon at budig.de              http://simon.budig.de/