[LGM] ATTN ALL: Call for 2018 venue...

ale a at 414c45.net
Wed Jul 12 09:50:21 UTC 2017

Hi!

After dropping the initial proposal because of the numbers, and looking
for an alternative space we only find the Communication building of the
University. The matter of this space is that is placed in the former
Expo'92 area, in the island of Cartuja. It's a bit far from the center,
something that could deter assistance. We could keep the original venues
for other activities.
The most important issue right now regarding this possibility is we're
in July and the faculty is almost dead, so we haven't found so far
someone to confirm us the faculty is interested in hosting the event.

Best,
Ale.

ale [414c45.net · wwb.cc · @414c45]