[LGM] ATTN ALL: Call for 2018 venue...

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 11:11:13 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Considering the uncertainty of the venue proposed by Ale from London, and
at this point in time, I would suggest that we keep the idea of Cartuja for
later and concentrate our collective efforts at making a successful LGM in
Basel as suggested by Ale from Zurich, a well-known and long-time
co-organiser of LGM.

The matter is becoming urgent. I believe that the next LGM can be a success
if it is hosted in that city.

Saying that, I certainly don’t want to rush the process... but the process
must be geared in 4th speed now, don’t you agree? :)

I want to thank both Ale for their efforts at finding us a home for 2018.
It’s much appreciated.

If we need a bit more time to analyse the Basel offer, I am ok with this,
but again, we need to gear up.

Louis