[LGM] ATTN ALL: Call for 2018 venue...

ale a at 414c45.net
Fri Jul 14 12:07:21 UTC 2017

Hi there!
We've started to craft a formal proposal here (lovely tool, btw, Ale)
https://hackmd.io/GYDgnATGCMDGBsBaEBTArLRAWAhvEiARgMwAMS00x0waAJgOzRMNA===?both#

Please share your comments, objections, etc. Let's foresee any possible
issue. These days are a bit complicated for me, but I think we'll have a
complete document for the beginning of next week.

Best,
the other Ale. :)

ale [414c45.net · wwb.cc · @414c45]