[LGM] Fwd: lgm 2018: a B. town as a B-plan?

Øyvind Kolås pippin at gimp.org
Mon Jun 26 19:29:21 UTC 2017

After this years Latino GIMP Meeting, which Frank was one of the few
attendees of - i think it is a bad idea to consider/attempt organizing
LGM somewhere that is not close, cheap and convenient for European
attendees. Due to level of attendance, and thus lack of organizational
continuity - LGM almost stopped this year after a decade, attempting a
non-european LGM right now would probably both alienate and discourage
the traditional core tribe/attendees of LGM.

/pippin