[LGM] lgm 2018: a B. town as a B-plan?

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 22:38:30 UTC 2017

I could not attend today´s meeting  - but one place that appeared on
the last session we made in Rio, about LGM Wrap-up was Madrid -

I had not attended there, but it sounded like the folks liked to
Medialab Prado do have resources to make it happen, the expertise of
already ha organized one LGM, and in a nice location

Is there anyone from Madrid around here?

  js
 -><-