[LGM] ATTN ALL: Call for 2018 venue...

ale a at 414c45.net
Tue Jun 27 08:57:20 UTC 2017

Hi!

I don't usually write on the list, but I'm watching the discussion with
interest. Being myself from Andalucia, for me it's always been an
attractive idea organising a LGM there.

Despite the fact I'm living in London right now, I'm checking
--informally-- the possibility of a local group there to organise this
in Seville (a lovely city in spring, btw). I think there's the chance of
getting some Administration support (mainly from UNIA --The
International University of Andalucia-- and the department of culture in
the municipality), and we have a cluster of friend spaces in the main
center of the city that could host some events. I'm talking to some
friends to check the strength of this proposal. I'll let you know if
it's a solid one or not.

So, let me know what you think.

Best,
Ale.