[LGM] ATTN ALL: Call for 2018 venue...

ale a at 414c45.net
Wed Jun 28 08:23:09 UTC 2017

Hi there. Just to confirm there's people interested in Seville in
contributing to organise a LGM there. It's people from different
collectives and spaces from the city, related to social movements and
commited to free culture. So, confirmed it's not a crazy idea to
consider it a solid possibility for this year or others to come, who
knows. :)

Best,
Ale.

ale [414c45.net · wwb.cc · @414c45]