[LGM] LGM in Europe?

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at gmail.com
Thu May 4 16:42:42 UTC 2017

I admit I have failed to organize this LGM - just staying short of it
"do not happening at all' - and
it is mostly my fault.

So, while for some teams, it is possible to say that "effectively
there was no LGM in 2017"  -
but I don't think that should forever shut down any county outside of
Europe to ever
even try to hold an LGM - let's keep it to what it is. This was 2017.
I think it is super-important
that LGM-2018 be held in Europe if only to get most people that is
usually involved
back on business, and I have no problem if we set the next 2 or 3
LGM's to be held in Europe -

But "never again outside EU/Canada" just because one
organization/organizer fumbled it out
is too much. Of course there should be precautions to avoid the delays
we had this year - but
that is not exclusive to LGM's outside Europe either.