[LGM] Formal Motion on 2018 and 2019 Venues

lara lab_web at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 15:40:10 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Good to hear all picking up on next years location - apologies for
silence and absence in Rio - I've been on a longish sick leave - but
slowly back in action now :)

As long as can I remember we used to create a page on piratepad where
all interested could vote - for a week or so; and then confirm the vote
via irc - is that right?

Best,
Lara