[LGM] Formal Motion on 2018 and 2019 Venues

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Mon May 8 17:46:33 UTC 2017

> The reason that I'm trying to push this along is that Soenke from
> Saarbruecken had mentioned that he would probably need to start the formal
> process on some of the grants by the beginning of June.

Hi Frank,

It’s very much appreciated that you push this.

With no intention of slowing things down, my take is we should stick to our
voting process. What has become urgent can be treated as such.

Keeping the focus on Saarbruecken for the 2018 decision in a timely manner
for the host is the way to go, IMO.

Once 2018 has the go, we can concentrate on 2019. Which can happen also as
quickly as possible.

Thanks for raising the flag!

Cheers,

Louis