[LGM] finances

ale rimoldi ale at graphicslab.org
Tue Nov 14 13:16:08 UTC 2017

hi lgmers

last week we shortly talked about finances.

frank seems to have a proposal in the pipe but it does not seem likely
that it will be ready in time for the lgm 2018.

i would suggest that for the next bi-monthly lgm meeting we prepare our
stuff and try to find an answer to the following questions:

- do we want to (try to) offer a travel reimbursement for the lgm 2018?

- do we want to collect money from the community as LGM?

- do we prefer delegating the reimbursement to the groups participating
in the lgm (each for "their" own people)?
(eventually, one group could collect a bit more and be in charge of the
few participants who will really need a reimbursement but are not part
of a group?)

- go for the usual account @ canada and hope that the delays are not too big

- does anybody want to be in charge of the "global" finances for 2018?

ciao
a.l.e