[LGM] finances

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 21:31:02 UTC 2017

Understand! But now that we know we have Neil from GNOME knowing the inside
mechanics of SPI, this is making us closer than we think!

To be even closer would be by knowing who’s the responsible person at SPI
who actually reads our letter and carries on the firsts steps towards the
acceptance of a new project and sending that info to Neil. Maybe he knows
that person!