[LGM] finances

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 21:51:32 UTC 2017

So the GNOME folks have offered to help with SPI, not money-handling? In
that case, I'd like to try to get a direct contact before we resort to
sending a letter. Sending letters to organizations introduces a tremendous
amount of communication overhead (including me needing to scan the
address to which we can send a PDF of the letter, we will be able to move
much more quickly.