[LGM] irc meeting

Jehan Pagès jehan.marmottard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 15:00:24 UTC 2017

Hi!

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 4:40 PM, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:
> On 10/11/2017 03:51 AM, Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:
>> Am Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2017, 13:43:45 CEST schrieb ale rimoldi:
>>> hello
>>>
>>> just a quick reminder:
>>>
>>> tonight, 19:00 (21:00 CETS), the first irc meeting between the local
>>> organizers of the next LGM in sevilla and the global community.
>>
>> Unfortunately I missed the meeting, but I still got you the logs:
>>
>> https://houz.org/LGM/2018/?logfile=LGM2018_meeting_log_2017_10_10
>>

> I would encourage the organizers of LGM 2018 to begin to edit the site,
> even if it is just with some very fragments of information, such as
> where it will be. This helps so that it becomes more obvious that
> actions are taking place to begin to flesh out what LGM 2018 will be.

Definitely. And make libregraphicsmeeting.org point to
http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2018/ as soon as there are some
minimum information. The faster the better. It can help to raise
awareness of the event, that it still exists and will happen.

Jehan

> Greg

ZeMarmot open animation film
http://film.zemarmot.net