[LGM] voting process for the lgm 2018

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 21:12:14 UTC 2017

I think that three days is too short. We got very few responses within that
period last time. And doing it on a mailing list can be sort of disorderly.
Surely we could do an Etherpad like last time?

I also think that it is important explicitly to establish for each year the
local organizer as part of the hosting resolution. It's an important
office, mediating between local organizers and the various global teams,
and ought to exist formally so that there is a known first and last (not
necessarily single) point of contact for all things.