[LGM] Seville in 2018

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 07:51:43 UTC 2017

Congratulations to Ale Gonzales and his team!

This will be fun!

Now,  one first thing that could improve over last year is that the
international team could keep scheduled meetings on IRC, regardless of
apparently "nothing to do right now" agendas.

The local organizers of course, ar welcome to propose other
dates/frequency to these meetings - but at least we ensure they keep
on going.