[LGM] LGM @ Seville

ale a at 414c45.net
Thu Sep 28 08:51:36 UTC 2017

Thank you all for your support, confidence and kind words! :-***

We'll start working from today. I've been talking with Maka about next
IRC meeting and we propose move next one to 10th October, 12th
(October's second thursday) is a bad day for us both. We could start
discussing milestones for organising a succesful LGM taking into account
the experience of previous years. Is there any documentation on how some
LGM was organised? That would be very valuable right now!

I'm sure we'll have a superb LGM. :-)

Best,
Ale.

ale [414c45.net · wwb.cc · @414c45]