[LGM] LGM 2019 / Saarbruecken

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 15:21:49 UTC 2018

It's funny you mention this. One of the things on my to-do list for today
was to ask you about that. I kept delaying because I knew you were tied up
in the financing for this year's event and didn't want to impose too much.

There was no final decision of any sort, but it makes all the sense in the
world for you to host next year; at this point, it's probably our only
viable option. I would like to move it towards at least an informal
consensus before the meeting and hope that others will comment here.