[LGM] Official Apology From the LGM Organization

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 14:41:53 UTC 2018

Hi, Zoe.

At a meeting today, we all discussed the organizational failures that led
to your being left out of the loop on the venue selection process. We voted
to apologize officially for our collective mishandling of the situation,
and we hope that you will accept it. We are making great efforts to fill in
the remaining gaps so that such a thing will not happen again, and we hope
that you will work again with us in the future.

Best wishes from all of us.