[LGM] LGM 2019 website

Pat David patdavid at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 02:42:05 UTC 2018

Ok, I've got something workable right now.  You can find it here:
https://github.com/patdavid/LGM2019-theme

If you want to see it, I've got a live version of it running here:
https://lgm2019.pixls.us

I'd like to tweak a couple of things once it's in-place - what's the best
way to do this?  Do you want to just clone/include my repo to the
appropriate place on the wordpress repo?  Does it build automatically for
you?

Otherwise, can I get push access to the appropriate repo to maybe push the
changes live to the site?  Also, I can proof/modify content if it helps,
can I get an account to make these changes on the wordpress side?

pat

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 4:27 AM Neil C Smith <neilcsmith.net at googlemail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 at 09:54, ale rimoldi <ale at graphicslab.org> wrote:
> > as far as i know, there are three open tasks that need work
>
> Great!  I'll take a look next week.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Neil
>
> --
> Neil C Smith
> Artist & Technologist
> www.neilcsmith.net
>
> PraxisLIVE - hybrid visual IDE for creative coding - www.praxislive.org

https://patdavid.net
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC