[LGM] Schedule

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Tue Dec 11 16:32:46 UTC 2018

Hiyo. So I just saw the official dates on the 2019 web site.

It says "May 29 to June 2" which is five days. Can we get some more
specificity about what the program breakdown is? Namely, how many (and
which) days we are planning to schedule talks and which we are planning to
use for other types of content?

That can be an important detail for anyone who can't take off five
contiguous days for an event, and it's never too early to get the
information out there.

It would also probably be useful for any teams who are wanting to arrange
hackathon / meetup / sprint time for multiple folks coming in....

Thanks,
Nate

--
nathan.p.willis