[LGM] peparing the schedule

Jehan Pagès jehan.marmottard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 23:00:24 UTC 2018

Hi!

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 11:24 PM, Tobias Ellinghaus <houz at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you can find the logs here:
>
> https://houz.org/LGM/2018/?logfile=LGM2018_meeting_log_2018_02_14

For information, I contacted Farid from Estúdio Gunga. He told me:
"Nara and I thought to do a presentation to celebrate 10 years of our
studio in a similar format to the one you saw last year, but with
updated projects/portfolio and more technical details, with more focus
on Inkscape and Scribus."

That's good enough for me, so I vote "accepted" and updated the pad to
reflect this vote. For information, we really appreciated this talk
back in Rio because we think there should be more talks from
professionals using Free Software. So if they updated their
presentation, it's good for me.

I still asked Farid to simply update the talk description which was a
bit scarce and without much details. I expect he'll send the update
shortly.

Jehan

> Tobias
>
> Am Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 14:05:55 CET schrieb ale rimoldi:
>> hi lgmers
>>
>> i have the feeling that the crew who has been preparing the schedule
>> in the past fell a bit apart...
>>
>> ale and myself would like to invite people who are interested in
>> putting up the schedule of the next lgm to join us in an irc meeting.
>>
>> please show you're interest by replying to this thread and tell us when
>> you could join (in CET times).
>>
>> the slots we are proposing are:
>>
>> - wednesday during the (CET) day
>> - (eventually wednesday evening)
>> - friday during lunch time or in the evening.
>> - (eventually saturday?)
>>
>> we would like to have a schedule and being able to send out the
>> confirmations before the end of the weekend.
>>
>> have a nice afternoon
>> a.l.e

ZeMarmot open animation film
http://film.zemarmot.net