[LGM] Libre Graphics Meeting Fundraising Partnership

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 22:01:04 UTC 2018

Hi, Martin.

I just resent the message.

I wasn't clear on what you mean by not sponsoring conferences. Our
organization's main purpose is to run a meeting, but we're not asking SPI
to give us money, just to take administrative responsibility for our
organization (including finances), leaving the actual fundraising to us. Is
that okay, or is partnering with conferences in any form outside of the
present charter?

Best wishes,

Frank