[LGM] Libre Graphics Meeting Fundraising Partnership

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 22:19:51 UTC 2018

Okay. We'll look forward to hearing from you.

To be more specific, we're also not asking you to plan the conference. We
would still pick the venue, solicit talks, schedule, and the like. The four
main things from SPI would be accepting funds, disbursing funds,
accounting, and helping us to meet any relevant regulatory requirements for
those activities. We would work to minimize the burden on your organization
wherever possible.

I hope that we can make it work somehow.