[LGM] IRC tonight @ 21:00 CET

Soenke Zehle soenke at kein.org
Fri Mar 9 16:32:51 UTC 2018

Hi Jehan, all,

happy to book travel etc directly for a video team (unless it is a
local team after all).

Agree that whoever does it will need some details (how many talks, how
many days). Also agree that a formal invite should come from the local
team.

Ale already contacted me re working out accounting details, we'll have
details on a budget next week.

Also - a decision how much to spend on travel stipends / other costs
(once video production is taken care of) should probably be made asap
so people (esp those whose talks have been accepted) know whether to
expect reimbursement.

best,

Soenke