[LGM] Collaboration of LGM and C3VOC
dave at lab6.com
Wed Mar 21 19:04:44 UTC 2018
This week derpeter at c3voc said that currently they have no one confirmed
who could be at the event, and I propose to decide that if no one can be
confirmed there by the end of this coming Saturday then we consider other
possible video teams.
I'll update this thread when I have more concrete news.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libre-graphics-meeting