[LGM] LGM 2018 Video Posting Questions

ale rimoldi ale at graphicslab.org
Tue May 1 07:43:04 UTC 2018

hi

> On Tue, May 1, 2018, 7:54 AM ale rimoldi <ale at graphicslab.org> wrote:
>
> > > A link to a YouTube playlist would also be fine :)
> >
> > yes, for a google employee i think that's fine : - )
> >

> If the lgm website was too have a media goblin instance, or use
> Internet Archive, or any other video archive, and use that platform's
> playlist feature, the would be fine with me as sponsor :)
>
> However it seems to me from the current site that YouTube is the
> preferred video archive platform.

just to avoid misunderstandings:

- i'm very fine with having the videos on youtube.
- i also think that they should be on youtube so that people can find
  them when looking for the topics they're intersted in.
- but i'd like to have a list of the recordings also on the lgm site.
- and it would be nice if a copy would be on a different server, too.

... and i somehow forgot that google *has* payed for helping us do the
recordings!
thanks google!

ciao
a.l.e