[LGM] LGM 2020 in Riyadh

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Tue May 1 20:33:38 UTC 2018

Hi, Felipe.

I apologize wholeheartedly for any danger that I may have caused to our
participants. In person, there has never been much of a problem within LGM
with mockery of authoritarian regimes and leaders and freedom-averse
companies, and it did not occur to me that there was such a compelling
reason not to discuss such things on list. I hope that you know me well
enough to know that I would not have posted this had I known what Dave has
told me.

I work for LGM only as advances its mission. If we find that the hazards to
participants or other downsides outweigh my contributions, we can of course
seek out volunteers to pick up my work. Nobody else involved in the
organization was involved in writing the document in question, so any taint
is is tightly contained.