[LGM] LGM 2018 Video Posting Questions

Carlos López Sánchez carlos at trayectos.org
Wed May 2 09:41:15 UTC 2018

Hi,

- I'll send an email to this mail list when material will be ready. For
me before summer is a good deadline (july-august) in order to start
difusion and a possible founding campaing on september, but this is my
proposal of course.

- Reading other mails in this topic the best option, i think, is upload
in 3 places: youtube, archive and our own website to serve with html5
video. Tell me when the 3 ways will be created please or said me how to
send to admins.

- I'm the responsible of videos.

- I only need to be in contact with infraestructure group and people
involved in communication and promotion of LGM.

I have a doubt: I think that some presentation, cause nervous and
languaje, is better not upload (person involved will be agree I supose)
The thing is that It would a pitty don't include documention about this
projects in the web, maybe I can ask them for other kind of
documentation to contribute.

I want ask to all for your slider or reference included in your
presentations, have it would be great for me to a best edition of final
clips.

thanks you all, I knew and participate in hackmeeting and other similar
events but this was my first LGM. great experience, See you in
Saarbrüken maybe I hope doing a workshop ;)

regards!
c.